Tuesday, January 26, 2016

He Deals Like Trump

Is your Facebook feed overrun with angry rants on Trump?

Or Hillary?

Or Colonel, I mean Bernie Sanders?

Man - mine is.

What does that have to do with weddings?

Well learning how to talk politics without stabbing each other with the carving knife at Thanksgiving is an important skill to learn.

But really what I would recommend is reading Trump's "Art of the Deal".

Look - I don't care what you think of him as candidate for president. 

This izn't politics.

It's about saving money on the biggest day of your life so far.

And while I wouldn't ask Trump for hair style tips - the man does know how to negotiate. 

I also found reading the book a really interesting read - did you know he hired the first woman to build a skyscraper in NYC?

Or that he lost his brother to addiction? 

If you read that story without tearing up - you are stone cold. 



Favorite Wedding Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment